community room rental
The community room is now available for rental. $25 dollar rental with an additional $25 refundable deposit. There is a Keurig, water cooler, a kitchenette with a full size refridgerator, folding tables and chairs. If you have any questions please contact us!
Name:___________________________ Phone #:_________________ Home Cell
Date of use requested:______________
Start and end times of your event:_______________________
Approximate size of your group:_________________________
I have read a copy of the community room use policy and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out therein.
Signature: ___________________ Date: ___________________
Mooers Free Library Community Use Policy
The community room is available for rental to the public on a first come-first served basis. It has a maximum occupancy of 49 people. The upfront cost will be a total sum of the $25 rental fee plus a $25 deposit. The deposit will be refunded once inspection of the premises has been conducted by library staff and condition is confirmed as in as good shape or better than prior to the rental. If damages/losses are found, we have the right to bill beyond the deposit amount to return the premises to its former condition. The Library is at liberty to decide what the costs are of returning the premises to its condition prior to rental.
1. Serving alcohol is prohibited on the premises.
2. Smoking is prohibited on the premises.
3. Library operations must be able to continue as usual during rentals
4. Whatever items of personal property that are brought on to the premises must be removed by the owners of such at the end of the rental period.
5. The applicant’s group assumes responsibility and/or liability for accidents or injury of its members during the rental period.
6. The Library retains the right to access to the community room during rentals, if need be.
7. The library reserves the right to deny an application for use of the community room if deemed necessary.
8. Exceptions and revisions to this policy must be brought before the library board of trustees for their consideration.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding our policy and/or matters not explicitly covered in the above guidelines.